- Circuit-Bending Howto at Anti-Theory.com
- GetLoFi Circuit Bending Synth DIY: “Circuit Bending tips and resources for Beginners and Pros alike.”
- Music from Outer Space has analog synth examples and resources.
- Georgia Tech has lectures and coursework online for Aaron Lanterman’s Electronics for Music Synthesis class.
- MIT’s online Circuits and Electronics course.
- Eric Archer and his amazing retro-fitted prototypes and sonic circuitry
- The little known hardware hacking of Knas
- Erik Hansen has some interesting mods for guitar pedals
- AMZ effects project schematics
- Music From Outer Space Weird Noise Generator
- Arduino “is an open-source electronics prototyping platform” whereby users can insert software code onto an outboard chipset to make custom hardware effects.
- Eurorack Database
- Analogue Haven
- Modular Synth Comparison Chart
- Guide to Choosing a Modular Synth
- Modular Synth Form Factors
- Muff Wiggler Forum
- Modular Planner